sábado, 22 de noviembre de 2014

For The Bond (Beyond Blood, #3) by Nora Flite

“Their bond, their future, or me. Which will they choose?”  

Damn Nora! You did it again!

This is the final book of the Beyond Blood trilogy. I'm sad to say goodbye to Kite and Jacob :(

That was the perfect ending for this story. It was an amazing read. Like the second book I felt it way to short plus with this one I could not put it down. Like, seriously, I couldn't. I devoured it in one evening, and I'm not exagerating.

Nora handles the suspense really well. My nerves were all around the place, I may have suffered taquicardia at some point. I kept reading but I was feeling I wasn't reading fast enough. I wanted to know the end of this story so bad that I lost some nails in the process.

This trio is hot as hell. This two alpha males know how to please a woman and please themselves. That's what I call chemestry. When you read the sex scenes you'll understand what I mean.

I got what I asked for in my For the fight review: Kite and Jacob's story. The Blood Brothers thing is well explained in this book. I got to understand Kite and Jacob better. Reading about their childhood almost made me cry (I didn't because I've been crying the whole week with other books so I had no more liquid in my body that could be used for tears, otherwise I would have cried). I just wanted to pull them off the book and give Kite a big big big hug and tell  him everything was going to be OK. I wanted to do the same with Jacob.

I don't care they are dangerous alpha males, I love them. They will always have a piece of my heart. I'm really sad to say goodbye to this story.

** Got and ARC from the author and this is an honest review **


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario