domingo, 21 de diciembre de 2014

Blyssful lies(The Blyss Trilogy #2) by J.C. Cliff

** Got an ARC from the author and this is an honest review  **

This book starts exactly where we left in Blyss (book 1) so yeah, you have to read the previous book to really get into this one. If you liked Blyss you'll love Blyssful lies.

My review in one sentence: it's freaking amazing.

As I said with Blyss, this is nothing like I've read before. Some people might feel uncomfortable with this story but I loved it. It's so dark,  so romantic in a creepy way, so romantic in an enigmatic way, involving drugs and human trafficking... I just couldn't put it down. I love each character,  the way they are written made it easy to me to get to their feelings.

Nick's the kind of man who has a hard time taking no for an answer. That's a very precise way to describe him.

Travis knows what he wants an he knows how to give it...and I want some of that!

And Julianna,  the poor thing is really screwed in this book.

I can't wait for book 3!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario