martes, 2 de diciembre de 2014

Devoted to Him (Davison & Allegra #2) by Sofia Tate




**ARC provided by NetGalley for an honest review!**

This book starts two months after what happened at the end of book 1. But as it starts with Davison doing a resume of what happened in that time we really don't have any breaks in the story. Chapter one connects smoothly the end of book one with this book.

It's on double POV format (yeii!!) so we get to see the story through the eyes and feelings of Allegra AND Davison's.
The personalities and the relationship of this two keeps evolving on this book. Allegra's more confident with each passing day even though sometimes she struggles with it. Davison keeps melting the ice around him, becoming more open and caring...even happy thanks to Allegra.

The one thing I loved the most about this book is that I got to know Davison better; this book is his. I had this image of him I've made up during Breathless for him and he proved me right and showed some more. I got to see a sexy, romantic, caring, possessive, overprotective, and perfect boyfriend material that's called Davison. I was already in love with him and this book made me love him more. Allegra's part was very nice but Davison owned this book.

About the sex part...there was a lot involved. They were like little rabbits. I'm not complaining! I loved each escene. They're so well described that I got the chills every now and then and could almost feel him nibbling my earlobe, tasting my flesh on his tongue...ok, I have to stop this line of thoughts.


At the end of Breathless for him I said there was no need of book 2, the story seemed to have had its closure. Sofia proved me wrong. There was enough material on Davison part to create this wonderful book 2. *Clap clap clap* *hands down* for Sofia Tate.



No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario