sábado, 3 de enero de 2015

I'm back!

Happy new year everyone!

How did it go for you? I had the most amazing 3 weeks all by myself in foreing countries, with a weather completely opposite to what I'm used to, countries that use a different language than the one I mostly use. It was fun. I loved it.
I used to walk miles and miles a day. OK, it wasn't that much but considering I'd done no exercise the whole year, walking no less than 8 miles everyday for 3 weeks looks like a big deal -ask my feet, they're still swollen :(
And because of this quantity of exercise plus the jetlag (7 hours difference between these countries and mine) every night at the end of the walking I just used to have dinner, take a shower and go to bed.
I had my Kindle Paperwhite with me the whole trip but I didn't have the time or the strength to read :(

That means I stopped reading on  December 13th...and yes, I had some sort of withdrawal with that reading pause. 2014 is the year I've read the most in my life. I read some pages everyday and suddenly stopping like that wasn't the best idea I've had.

Yesterday I came back home. I took this 10 hour flight and that was my cue to start reading again =) So I'm putting myself back on track right now.

I've decided to do the reading challenge again in GoodReads -a platform I adore.
Last year I read 150 books, I was done the first week of december so I'm upping my game this year to 170 for the 2015 reading challenge.


And GoodRead says I'm behind schedule already...I'm going to fix that soon, like now. Bye!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario