lunes, 26 de enero de 2015

Reading plans for Jan 26 - Feb 1

Mmmm Goodreads says I'm behind schedule with my reading challenge =( So I dediced I needed to read a little bit faster and the easiest way to do that is read in Spanish, my native language.
It seems like I read more books in English than Spanish and it might be true and it's because there are sooooooooooo many good stories in English that when traslated to Spanish lose a little something so I read them in English. There are sooooooooooo many good stories in Spanish too but they happen to be more expensive so talking in ca$h I prefer books in English.
And yes, that means I'm one of those rare creatures that still buys books. But that's another story...

For this week I've chosen a few books, some in Spanish and some in English.

1. En tus brazos (En tus brazos #1) - Noé Casado  
Nicole lleva una vida que desean muchas mujeres de su edad: tiene una familia perfecta, un novio ideal y una carrera exitosa como abogada. Suele caer bien a la gente y nunca se desvía del camino correcto.
Pero tras ese mundo modélico se esconde la verdadera Nicole: una mujer infeliz que anhela por encima de todas las cosas una noche de pasión y desenfreno que la haga temblar de placer…
 Update 27 jan: read.

2. Abrázame (En tus brazos #2) - Noé Casado
Nicole es la mujer perfecta: educada, sofisticada, trabajadora… ¿Qué más se puede pedir? Pues un novio muy sexy, aunque sea imperfecto, gruñón y tenga poca paciencia. Por fin puede disfrutar de una relación de pareja en la que no tiene cabida la planificación, la rutina y mucho menos el aburrimiento aunque no todo va a ser de color rosa. Ahora le toca convivir con un hombre que la vuelve loca pero que tiene una peculiar forma de ser. ¿Por qué cuando parece que todo empieza a encajar tiene que aparecer alguien dispuesto a fastidiar? 
Yes, those two are part of the same series. I decided to read them since there seems to be just 2 books in the series and both books are already published and both are in Spanish =)
Update 27 jan: reading
Update 28 jan: read

3. Ugly love - Coolleen Hoover
I just love how this woman writes plus this book being turned into a movie and Nick Bateman playing Miles...well that's pretty much it. I don't need more reasons to begin reading this book.
When Tate Collins meets airline pilot Miles Archer, she knows it isn’t love at first sight. They wouldn’t even go so far as to consider themselves friends. The only thing Tate and Miles have in common is an undeniable mutual attraction. Once their desires are out in the open, they realize they have the perfect set-up. He doesn’t want love, she doesn’t have time for love, so that just leaves the sex. Their arrangement could be surprisingly seamless, as long as Tate can stick to the only two rules Miles has for her.
Never ask about the past.Don’t expect a future.
They think they can handle it, but realize almost immediately they can’t handle it at all.
Hearts get infiltrated.Promises get broken.Rules get shattered.Love gets ugly.
Update 28 jan: reading
Update 30 jan: read

4. I'm not sure yet. Paper Towns or Looking for Alaska. Something by John Green for sure but I haven't decided it yet.
Update 28 jan: chance of plans. I'll be reading Meet me in Sillicon Valley
Update Feb 1: read

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario