viernes, 30 de enero de 2015

Review: Ugly Love by Colleen Hoover






OMG

I started reading Ugly love two days ago. The first night I read 43% and I knew in my heart Miles was going to make me cry hard. I just knew. And I knew something really bad happened to him. I never thought THAT was what happened to him.


This time I just can't do the review without spoilers, it's too hard. I ended up really upset last night. So I'm just going to say I loved every page of this book.
Last night was one of the most emotional nights I've ever had. I hadn't cried like that since August 2014 and I'm not a weeper. I cry when I'm angry not when I'm sad. But last night I cried because Miles was sad and that made me sad and that made me cry.

I'm still pretty sensitive and it's been 12 hours since I finished this book.

Tears were just falling
falling
falling
last night. I couldn't stopped them. And they were really big tears.

It's a must read.

P.S.: after reading books like this and crying like that I always feel like I really need to see a shrink...and send the bill to the authors that traumatize me.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario