lunes, 2 de febrero de 2015

Review: Meet Me in Silicon Valley: The Juliette Trilogy (Princesses of Silicon Valley #1) by Anita Claire


** Received a free copy from the author in exchange of an honest review **

I have to say I can relate to Juliette and I loved her from the moment she said the studied computer science and does programming and debugging and all that jazz...I mean, that's me! Well, not this reading blogger alter ego that I'm in here, but the other me, that's what I do for a living. Not at Silicon Valley though. I was pretty excited reading all the geeky talk =)

This book is about a girl (Juliette) with a group of friends that call themselves the princesses, and hot guys. There's a story at how they came up with the princesses thing and each of them also has a (Disney) princess name as a nickname. This is really a nice support group, they're really good friends. AND, best of all, is they are pretty smart -geekyish- people.

Juliette is a  very occupied person, she works a lot and she exercises a lot. Early in the morning she goes swimming and that's where she meets, well, sees, this hot guy that she calls "Abs guy". She's kind of naïve/shy so she really struggles to get more information about him (even his name).
But she also practices football and during a match she gets injured and that's how she meets Nate, a hot doctor. During the book Juliette tries to decide who she should keep, the hot doctor or the hot abs guy.

It's a nice story, fun and easy read. It's written in a way where you are easily drown on the story and you feel the end comes too soon.






No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario