domingo, 1 de febrero de 2015

Reading plans for Feb 2 - Feb 8

Three weeks of planned reading have passed and I'm doing really great. I've just not finished on time just one book...actually I haven't finished it yet and its in last week list. Like I said, not bad at all.

I'm excited for my picks of this week. Two of them release during the week =D and the rest of them are litlle tiny books that I've been delaying to read.

My picks are:

1. (First and foremost) Beautiful Beloved by Christina Lauren
Max Stella with a baby of his own. That's enough for me. I miss Bennett so much but Max as a dad is something I really want to see read.
The seventh work in the New York Times and #1 internationally bestselling series that started with the Beautiful Bastard, Beautiful Stranger, and Beautiful Player novels. Featuring all the Beautiful characters...plus one tiny new addition to the group.
In Beautiful Stranger , finance whiz Sara Dillon met the irresistibly sexy Brit, Max Stella, at a New York City club. Through the series we’ve watched them learn to balance commitment with their less than private brand of playfulness. In Beautiful Beloved, Max and Sara take it to the next step. But the question is: Will they be able to find a balance between the wild sexcapades they aren’t ready to retire, and the demands of parenthood that come along with their new Beautiful bundle of joy? Parenthood: it’s not for the weak of heart.

2. Beautiful Redemption by Jamie McGuire 
Another Maddox brother. Again, that's enough for me. This was released a few days ago but I had my week all booked, so...
If A Maddox boy falls in love, he loves forever. But what if he didn't love you, first?
No-nonsense Liis Lindy is an agent of the FBI. Deciding she is married only to her job, she breaks off her engagement and transfers from Chicago to the field office in San Diego. She loves her desk. She is committed to her laptop. She dreams of promotions and shaking hands with the director after cracking an impossible case.
Special Agent in Charge Thomas Maddox is arrogant, unforgiving, and ruthless. He is tasked with putting away some of the world’s toughest criminals, and he is one of the best the Bureau has to offer. Though, as many lives as he’s saved, there is one that is beyond his reach. Younger brother Travis is faced with prison time for his involvement in a basement fire that killed dozens of college students, and the media want a conviction. Travis’s only savior is his unusual tie to the mob. In a deal that will spare his brother, Thomas has agreed to recruit Travis into the FBI.
Liis is stubborn, defiant, and yet somehow softens Thomas’s rough edges, making her the perfect agent to accompany him to the ceremony. Posing as a couple, they must travel to Travis & Abby’s beach vow renewal and give him the news, but when the pretending ends, she finds herself wondering if they were pretending at all.
In the second installment of the Maddox Brothers books, experience firsthand the mysterious world of the elusive Thomas Maddox, and how good love can be when you’re not the first, but the last. 
3. Sígueme la corriente by Megan Maxwell
This one is released this week too, just like Beautiful Beloved. I love Megan's work. I read every one of her books as soon as they come out, She still hasn't dissapointed me and I hope she doesn't disappoints me in a very loooooong time. This one is in Spanish ;)
Tony Ferrasa es un guapo, adinerado y exitoso compositor de música puertorriqueño. No hay mujer que se le resista y que olvide con facilidad su mirada verde y leonina.
Ruth es una joven que con apenas veinte años tuvo que hacerse cargo de su hermana recién nacida y de un hermano delincuente. Cuando parece que por fin consigue encauzar su vida, se queda embarazada y su pareja acaba abandonándola. Para sacar adelante a su familia acepta cualquier trabajo digno que se le presente, por lo que Tony y Ruth acaban conociéndose en una fiesta en la que ella sirve como camarera. A partir de entonces, como el destino es tan caprichoso, se encuentran en diversas ocasiones, y a pesar del interés que él le demuestra, ella se mantiene fría e indiferente. Poco a poco ambos se van enganchando a una no-relación que acaba por desvelarles que lo que sienten el uno por el otro es mucho más intenso de lo que están dispuestos a admitir. Intentan alejarse, pero cuanto más empeño ponen en ello, menos lo consiguen y más fuerte se hace la atracción.
Sígueme la corriente es una divertida y sexy comedia romántica que hará que te enamores incluso del aire que respiran sus protagonistas.
4. Four: The Initiate (Divergent 0.2) by Veronica Roth
5. Four: The Son (Divergent 0.3)
6. Four: The Traitor (Divergent 0.4)
It's been almost a year since I read Allegiant. And I'm not over the fact that Tris...well, you know.
I read The Transfer and Free Four last year but I never got to read these three. So, now, before Insurgents hits the screens I'll take a look at Four. If I'm honest, I miss him so it's a good thing I'm reading this three books.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario