jueves, 5 de febrero de 2015

Review : For the Warmth (A Beyond Blood Short)



This is a very very small novella and what's said here happens in between a couple of chapters of book 3. This little book was a surprise for me. I didn't know it was waiting to see the world and suddenly Nora sent an email announcing the book birthday so as the book obsessed I am I went and downloaded it that very second.

If there's still someone out there that hasn't read the trilogy ummm what are you waiting for? This story is totally worth it.
If you've finished the trilogy then you'll really enjoy this little precious since Kite, Jacob and Marina haven't changed at all. I didn't know I missed them so much till I read this book.


The essence of those three is intact...that means in between those few chapters are some really nice hot sex scenes with this two dangerous hitmen involved.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario