lunes, 16 de febrero de 2015

Review: Sublime by Christina Lauren





What the hell was that?

I kept asking me that question the whole weekend. While I was reading this book the question I was asking myself over and over again was "why am I reading this?".

This is one of the weirdest books I've ever read in my life.

I read it because it was written by Christina Lauren. I love those two. I don't know what I was expecting but I'm sure I wasn't expecting what I read.

Though I'm not the fan number one for the genre I have nothing against it. As I said, I kept asking myself why was I reading it. Honestly, I don't know why but I can assure you I could not put it down till I finished it...well, I did go to the bathroom and cooked and drove and went to work and classes but in my free time I couldn't put it down.

I was drawn to this book like Luce was to Colin. That little ghost is a little bit creepy but I found more creepy the fact that people were OK with ghosts living hanging around them. It's an addictive reading.

I understand why people are not liking this book, that ending was ¿silly? ¿not fair?¿duh? But seriously, I saw that one coming from the beginning, maybe I kept reading to see if I was right or wrong.


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario