miércoles, 11 de marzo de 2015

Review: The Elite by Kiera Cass





Aspen, I still hate you.

Maxon, I think I love you even more than before.
America, I want to smack some sense into you...even more than before.

After Maxon eliminations and the rebel attacks The Bachelor The Selection keeps going with just 6 girls.

America's been so selfish since book one that I almost gave up on this series. If it wasn't for the lovely covers...

When she's with Aspen she wants to be with him forever. When she's with Maxon, she wants to be with him forever. Maxon doen't really know who Aspen is so it doesn't really matters that he's living leaving with them. Aspen knows she's starting to feel something big for Maxon but he is too selfish to let her go (again). For Aspen is like that saying: you never know what you have till you lose it. I feel America is playing with both. She can't let Aspen go for good in case Maxon doesn't choose her. This book is so infuriating!

Leaving these three aside, since there are just 6 elites, we get to know a little more about the country, the queen, the king and the rebels from the north and south.

In this book America was, for me, way so much immature for my liking.


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario