miércoles, 4 de marzo de 2015

Review: Where She Went by Gayle Forman


I absolutely adored this book! I even loved this more than the first book.

This book is Adam's POV and it takes place 3 years after what we read in If I stay.

The sinopsis says it all: Told from Adam's point of view in the spare, lyrical prose that defined If I Stay, Where She Went explores the devastation of grief, the promise of new hope, and the flame of rekindled romance.

It was an easy book to read though it seems wrong to put it that way. What I'm trying to say is that Adam's story is so emotional, it's pretty easy to dive into the book without really feeling the time pass.

This book is as intense as the first one but it might be even more emotional. We get to know what Adam felt during and after Mia's accident; what Mia and Adam have been doing ever since and how they feel about it all.

Chapter 16 was the hardest for me. It's the somewhat closure both Mia and Adam needed...and it was so sad, so hard, I did feel my heart break into little pieces.  This book did make me cry.

A must read.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario