miércoles, 15 de abril de 2015

Weird stuff / new stuff / random stuff

First I want to share the weirdest thing that has happened to me this year: I read a book where the male main character had a sister that suffered abuse from her boyfriend. When I finished that one I started Wait for you by J. Lynn where Cam (the male main character) also has a sister abused by her boyfriend. The name of the female main character on Wait for you is Avery...I finished reading Wait for you and started Ask for it by Sylvia Day and bum! there's a Mr. Avery there.
That was weird. 
As I said before I almost never read a synopsis so I didn't know what those three books where about. I didn't know the name of the characters or their story  so that fine line connecting those three book was awkward to say the least.

Second, I've been a little absent recently. I'm still reading but I've found a new hobby which is loom knitting. And it's funny because when I was in high school we had to do this tons of crafts and things with paper and your hands and I always made my mom do them  for me. So, me now knitting is really funny. So far I've made one beanie (it reminds me of Liam, thank you very much Corinne Michaels for that), a hat and a sock. I have to make the second sock, I know. But it's not a bad idea to have just one. I'm not really a sock person. Even in the coldest weather I have to have at least one foot free otherwise I feel trapped. But for the sake of learning I'll do the second one...eventually.

I have yet to write some reviews. I'm a little behind that. I hope to come clean this week. 

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario