jueves, 4 de junio de 2015

:: Review and excerpts :: Happily Ever NEVER by Jennifer Foor


Synopsis:

I was about to marry the man of my dreams.
We had it all; a life that most could only wish for. I felt like the luckiest woman in the world.
Then, in the blink of an eye, it was taken from me.
Now I can’t grasp how to move forward.
I don’t even think I want to.
Whether I’m dead or alive, my happily ever after is NEVER going to happen.







 /* Thanks to Jennifer Foor and InkSlinger PR for the ARC*/

What would you do if the love of your life, your better half, your man, your fiancé died hours before the wedding?

I loved Bailey and Major from the paragraph they first appeared. They had a beautiful relationship from the very start. Eventually he proposed and they were both picturing their happily ever after.


But life happens and in the blink of an eye Major's gone. I absolutely love how much sense the name of the book makes.

Bailey's future is destroyed. Her present makes no sense at all.

I was sooo into this book that I kinda felt what she was going through. I had to stop reading a few times (well, actually more than just a few...) because I saw everything blurry due my tears. I felt like I was in a roller coaster of emotions. I would cry with one paragraph, calm for a few pages and then cry harder when Bailey was hurting a few pages later.

Bailey's an amazing character. The story is heart wrenching. It's full of love, friendship and hope. It's about something that can truly happen in real life and I believe that's what made me like it so much, I could relate to Bailey, I just wanted her pain to go away. There were some twists I wasn't expecting; some of them made me happy, some of them I didn't like at first and some made me really sad. I cried a lot with this one.

P.D.: Vince's an ass. But I like him.



Excerpt
It kept repeating in my head.
Major was gone forever.
His life was over.
We would never be married.
Having his children was out of the question.
I was alone, dependent on myself once again and it petrified me. I wanted him back, and I didn’t care how wrong that sounded. How was I to go on when all that I loved had been ripped away? 





Excerpt
I needed to get myself up off the floor and prepare to bury my very best friend, the man of my dreams and love of my life. On this day I’d say goodbye to him in front of a crowd of people that knew and loved him. On this day I’d bury our hopes and dreams in that casket with him.  I’d say farewell to the future that would never be; to the children we’d never make. I’d bury my soul with him, because that’s where it belonged. On this particular day a part of me would die too, much like the moment I knew he was gone.


AUTHOR INFO:
Jennifer Foor is an award winning Contemporary Romance Author. She's best known for the Mitchell Family Series, which includes ten books.
She is married with two children and spends most of her time behind a keyboard, writing stories that come from her heart. 



No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario