miércoles, 13 de enero de 2016

:: Review :: Jewels of Historical Romance


This was a nice surprise. 

I found this book because last year I did the A - Z reading challenge and I had no J in my kindle. I did a search in amazon and I think it was free when I found it. So...I needed the J but the "historical romance" part was what caught my eye.

I read it a few weeks ago. It's a collection of favorite scenes/excerpts of a book from the authors listed in the cover. Each author tells in a few words why it's their favorite scene.

I really loved some scenes, so much that I bought or I'm in the process of buying those books just to know what happens next.
Other scenes didn't do it for me, they were good in general but they were not the style I like. And just one of them bored me, didn't like it at all.



No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario